The Loblaw Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in the Loblaw Scholarship Program.
This program is now closed.
2017 Scholarship recipients will be announced by the end of August.If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
The Loblaw Scholarship is a Great Place to Work initiative that’s designed to promote higher education through financial support to our valued employees, their family members and our loyal customers. The Program is part of Loblaw’s commitment to making a positive difference in our community.
The Program is generously funded by The W. Garfield Weston Foundation and Loblaw Companies Limited.
To be eligible for a Loblaw Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be enrolled or planning to enrol in a full-time diploma or full-time undergraduate degree-seeking course of study at a publicly-funded university or college in Canada in the fall 2017 academic term. For detailed eligibility criteria for students in CEGEP (Quebec only), please see the FAQ
- You must hold a minimum academic average of 70% in your final year of secondary school study or an average of 70% in your previous year of study at a Canadian publicly-funded university or college
- Demonstrated participation in volunteer activities
- You must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- You must submit an online application by Friday, April 28, 2017 at 15:00 ET